Venue: Curium Solutions, Edmund Gardens, 121 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HJ
Cost: Certified TetraMap Facilitator: £80.00 plus VAT Non-Certified TetraMap Facilitator: £120.00 plus VAT
Date: 07/02/2019 (one day)
About this event:
Join us for an informative, fun and interactive day of learning designed to integrate and deepen your understanding of TetraMap, with a focus on inclusive leadership and diversity. This day will be a valuable experience for anyone interested in the latest leadership thinking and, while TetraMap features throughout the day, you don’t have to be a certified facilitator to benefit. Everyone is welcome!
The development day will be hosted by Anne Clews, Head of Performance Learning at Curium Solutions. Anne will open up the day by sharing findings from our Inclusive Leadership study in the workplace. More than 700 employees took part in this study. Anne will be supported by a number of interesting and engaging guests:
- Ally Fay, Senior Leadership Consultant , O2 and TetraMap Master Facilitator – Ally will delve deeper in to what the findings of the Inclusive Leadership study mean for business, and, in particular, how O2 used the findings to drive new outcomes.
- Understanding the importance of an inclusive workplace – Leyla Okhai, Founder and CEO of Diverse Minds, and co-author of our white paper on Inclusive Leadership. Leyla has used her 16 years’ experience in developing and implementing diversity, inclusion and equality practices to interpret the findings of the study. Today, she will give us a view of the real impact of inclusive leadership
- Exploring Diversity and Inclusive Leadership – Tracy Westall, Non-executive Director and Advisor, will bring her senior executive experience to life, talking about the issues and challenges facing diverse talent, particularly in the leadership population, in organisations today.
- The role of Leadership in Acquisitions and Mergers – Edward Gallier, Head of Learning & Development at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland. Edward will explore the role of leadership during these unsettled times, talk about lessons he has learnt, and give some pointers on how leaders can engage their employees and work toward a successful outcome.
- Where are you on your Leadership Voyage – James Farrow, Director and Co-founder, Curium. What does it take to be a successful leader in an inclusive and diverse workplace? We help you explore where you are on this leadership Voyage, and what might be your next steps.
To book your place, please email Anne Clews.
- Certified Facilitators £80.00 plus VAT
- Non-Certified Tetramap Facilitator £120.00 plus VAT