To celebrate the launch of our new website, we’re giving away a high-impact learning event for you and your team.
If you’re keen to develop yourself and others, or see tangible change in how your team works together, then enter by filling out our contact us form by Friday 10 February 2017.*
As competition winner, you can choose whichever learning event your team needs most from:
- Leadership team development
- Performance mindset
- Team building
- Resilience and resourcefulness
Curium provides training on leadership and cultural change, personal development and change practitioner skills to some of the best-known companies in the UK including Tesco, E.ON, Home Retail Group and Lloyds Banking Group.
This is what Tesco said about us: “Curium introduced us to one of the most practical and useful tools for teams that I have come across in my 20 years of business. The team now has a revived passion for the business, the desire to win and the tools to allow them to achieve that.”
Good luck! And don’t forget to enter by filling in our contact us form by Friday 10 February 2017. We will contact the winner to discuss their requirements in full.
* Competition rules:
- Please enter by simply filling in the ‘contact us’ form on our website by Friday 10 February 2017. We will notify the winner before Friday 24 February.
- The winner will receive a complementary half-day workshop for up to 10 people. We will discuss the requirements with the winner and help choose the best approach for their needs.
- The event will be hosted at Curium’s HQ in central Birmingham to take advantage of its state-of-the-art digital facilities and take place between March and September 2017 at a mutually convenient time.